Thursday, June 28, 2018

THE HUNGER book signing this Saturday

I've been involved in the Utah Horror scene since it began. I was one of the original members of Utah's only chapter of the HWA (Horror Writers Association). Every year they sponsor and promote an anthology of short stories centered around the state with a particular theme. This year, the theme was THE HUNGER. Not only was my little story called AUDRA'S CONFESSION selected to be in it, but I had the distinct honor of editing many of the stories, polishing them up and such. I am very proud of this book. My name appears on it twice, which is a milepost of some kind.

This Saturday at the Jordan Landing Barnes & Noble store in West Jordan Utah, I'm meeting up with a few of the authors for sit down signing event. If you're in the neighborhood, swing by and say hello.

Saturday June 30, 2018
 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm

7151 Plaza Center Drive

West Jordan, UT 84084





No comments:

Post a Comment