Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Salt Lake Comic Con 2016

Awesome new vest!
Salt Lake Comic Con is one of my favorite events of the year. It’s a family reunion of geeks and authors, celebrities and fans. It is an experience not wholly unlike a Dead show - full of sights and sounds, experiences and knowledge. It’s a sensory overload, taxing on the body and soul Three days later and I’m still recovering; the gleam of the event is still bright in my mind.

I mixed things up a bit this year at Salt Lake Comic Con— I decided to actually hang out at my booth instead of wandering around, or rather, hang out more at my booth. As such, I got to see a lot more costumes, meet a lot more fans and sell a lot more books. I sold out of DAVID every day and now I don’t have a copy left for my shelf until resupply arrives. This is partially my underestimating my great fans, but mostly due to the support of my great fans! Thanks guys!

I took a lot of pictures, but not nearly enough. Here a few of the better ones.


At the Mark Hammil event

My son getting "Crazy Eyes" from watching Mark Hammil

Hanging with David Powers

Don't Starve

Eleven

By Hades those are great costumes

Never give up! Never surrender.

Believe it or not, this is my publicist.

Some old time religion

Making friends

Meeting fans

More fans

Small bug problem

Scary

Surprisingly terrifying

The teletubby formerly known as Prince

Canadians

Futile

With Tyler Whitesides

Spreading the good words

No comments:

Post a Comment