Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Salt Lake Comic Con 2014

What a ride!

I'm still recovering from the second annual Salt Lake Comic Con. I was there this year as a panelist and in the exhibition hall selling my wonderful books with some wonderful other authors.

I had a great time! I came home invigorated and excited, with a bunch of new friends and contacts. It's always a spectacle, sensory overload with colors and voices, panels, exhibitions, wares and souvenirs.

Since one of the unfortunate things I brought home was a little cold, I'm going to limit this post a little and make it a scrapbook of my photos from the event.

Enjoy and look for me this weekend in Layton for the 2014 League of Utah Writers Fall Conference.

Panel: 1001 Stories about breaking into publishing

The Utah Fantasy Author Booth
Crowds. Yeah, there were a lot of people.

Dan Wells, Yours Truly and Brian McClellan


The infamous DEMONOLOGY panel
Top: Me, Dan Willis (moderating)
Bottom: Beatrysel, Angela Hartley, Creeper, Jonathan Ryan, Lehua Parker
See you next year... I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment